One year ago
Michael Price urged Dow Jones to either sell Dow Jones Markets or find a partner to help run it. Price said Dow Jones should probably expect about one times revenues for the unit--about $879.6 million.
Five years ago
Sources said Cantor Fitzgerald had positioned itself to buy a 51 percent stake in fellow IDB Euro Brokers Investment. At the same time, sources said, Cantor had chatted up Knight-Ridder Financial about all kinds of things, including becoming an owner.
10 years ago
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act