Xinhua Finance, the Chinese financial services and information provider, announced last week a 160 percent increase in turnover for the first half of 2005 compared to the same period last year.
Sales for the first half of the year were US$46.5 million compared to US$17.9 million for the first half of 2004. Under Japanese Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization was up 3058.9 percent to US$6.2 million, boosted mainly by a US
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won