"I think the deal is a great thing. It opens up greater competition to Bloomberg and Reuters and we will be able to leverage that. It probably will result in savings for us as our Telerate screens and infrastructure will be upgraded and more content will be added."
Market data manager for a major US asset management company.
"We welcome strong competition to Reuters and Bloomberg. We are waiting for the exodus (forced or otherwise) of the Dow Jones Markets management. Initially there was some
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won