One year ago
The US Government's investigation of Reuters Analytics in Stamford, Conn., Threatened to distract from the company's 3000-series push in the US. Since then news on the status of the ongoing investigation has been very quiet.
5 years ago
The Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) selected Bloomberg to provide the pricing and trade input screens and to carry order traffic for the exchange's long-planned government bond brokerage system. The system-generated real-time prices would be sold by t
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech