First Bond and now Reuters have ditched their British roots and rallied behind German cars. Reuters has signed a three year agreement to sponsor the BMW Williams F1 Team in the Formula One motor racing world championships. You can’t blame them for backing this team; WilliamsF1 have won nine Formula One Constructors’ championships. One Reuters exec has claimed that F1 is fast, exciting and global, and uses leading-edge technology -- attributes which it shares with Reuters. Market Insider cou
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II