Dow Jones will soon have new board members likely to make some trouble for management. The new members probably won't rubber stamp management policy in the same way their predecessors did.
Those standing for election to the board in April include Harvey Golub, chairman and CEO of American Express, and Frank Newman, chairman and CEO of Bankers Trust. Golub is credited with turning around American Express's card business and with selling off a number of unrelated businesses and refocusing the c
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech