So everyone survived Conversion Weekend, it seems. The only problem we had was making sure all our layout people had the euro symbol in their font sets. That took a substantial number of man/seconds to fix, I can tell you.
But, yes, there were a few minor snags. Reuters had some problems with its euro/Canadian dollar cross rates. Bridge experienced difficulties with some old Knight-Ridder Financial pages that kept crashing (who can blame them? Poor things.). And Bloomberg had some murky, mino
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp