NEW YORK--Following the restructuring of the new Telerate organization, Dow Jones has agreed to provide a supplemental severance benefit to Dow Jones Markets employees based in the US who are laid off by Bridge Information Systems.
The supplemental benefit will make up the difference between the amount of severance that might be paid to an eligible employee by Bridge under its severance plan and the amount that would have been paid to that employee under the Dow Jones Severance Pay Plan.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp