Effective July 1, Jim Lascelles joins ADP from Bridge Information Systems Inc. and Bob Barsky from Smith Barney, Harris Upham & Co. The two will play key roles in a newly reorganized structure of ADP Brokerage Information Service Groups' Financial Information Services unit.
Among the goals of the reorganization is to focus the vendor's aim at the institutional markets. It is also meant to position ADP to pursue opportunities in the derivatives data market -- for which the vendor is now consid
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act