New York-based trading software vendor FlexTrade Systems has acquired a 72 percent majority stake in FIT-Traderforce, a French market data vendor, in an all cash deal, it was announced last week.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
FlexTrade acquired its majority stake from three French banks: Credit Agricole, BNP Paribas and Calyon.
Traderforce says the investment will accelerate its international growth by enabling it to address opportunities outside France and respond to automated and alg
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act