Market Insider kept its ear to the ground last week and highlights some of the latest rumors floating around in the market data world Bridge, Cantor Fitzgerald, Dow Jones, Thomson Corp. and Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe.
Sources say Thomson Corp. may be interested in buying Bridge Information Services for its news services, network platform and global reach. Previously Thomson had talked about buying Telerate before Bridge jumped in for the fixed-income data, but at the time Telerate lacked
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit