Toronto-based Crownx, Inc. has acquired 14.9 per cent interest in Mercantile House Holdings PLC, U.K.'s second-largest money broker, for about $66 million. Move is viewed as possible first step in takeover bid. Mercantile owns 49 per cent of ADP Financial Information Ltd. (MTR, June 1986), international joint venture with ADP Financial Information Services. Crownx is parent of Crown Life Insurance, Canada's eighth-largest insurance firm.
PC Quote, Inc. has introduced new 3270-compatible versi
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming