Barry Raskin, President, Telekurs (USA)
Burning Questions To Keep Our Industry's Experts Awake At Night
1. What do your customers want and how are you giving it to them?
Our customers run the gamut of the securities administration business -- global custodians, securities lending, mutual fund accounting, and all types of portfolio managers. They are all looking for originally sourced international pricing and corporate action data worldwide. Telekurs maintains a database of about 1.2 million gl
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act