Everywhere I turn, the word on everyone's lips these days seems to be S&P. What's it all about?
For me, it began with an e-mail from a friend telling me that S&P financial information salespeople that it was S&P's stated aim to become the No. 2 player in this marketplace. That was news to me and, looking at the set of largely autonomous information services bundled together in Bob Hunter's financial information services group, would probably be news to a lot of other people.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won