In an effort to improve customer relations, Bloomberg set up a new internal marketing group for its European organization, headed by Anna Bateson. This group was to mirror the operating structure in North America. The European marketing group emerged following complaints from users who were unhappy with Bloomberg’s decision to limit data item downloads from its system.
5 years ago
A reorganization at Dow Jones & Co. left Dow Jones Telerate’s news operations under the direction of an
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act