RMJ Securities Corp, a subsidiary of Exco International PLC, has taken the plunge into retail brokerage of fixed-income securities. RMJ has long been chomping at the bit to broaden its customer base, but recent events make the change "a matter of survival," according to RMJ president Richard Jackson.
"The business is changing fast and furious," says Jackson. "If you were a verbal broker and you didn't decide to go with the screens in 1975-76, you were out of business. We felt that if we didn'
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent