David Morgan's days as Reuters' director of international marketing are numbered: According Reuters sources, Morgan will be shifted to a line-management position -- in Switzerland -- by year-end. Meanwhile, these sources say that his soon-to-be former domain, the international marketing group, itself faces a major overhaul.
It could not be determined at press time how extensively the vendor intends to hack away at international marketing -- or what will become of Morgan's direct reports. Reut
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit