IMD: You joined Chi-X Europe as CEO in January from broker ITG. As a previous client of Chi-X, what experience do you bring that can help grow the business?
Haynes: Like every participant, clients are focused on minimizing their implicit and explicit trading costs. On every trade, brokers seek to identify opportunities for price improvement and means to minimize the implicit market impact and opportunity costs of trading. Brokerage, connectivity and exchange costs represent the largest explicit c
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp