IMD: What factors will drive/hamper innovation in the market data industry in 2014?
Allen: The data financial institutions are collecting on a daily basis continues to grow exponentially, and just dealing with the management, structuring and mapping of that data has been an overwhelming task on its own for the better part of a decade. But we think that's yesterday's news. The industry is catching up on the data management side, and the data is now cleaner and more suitable than ever for heavy cru
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming