The vendor, which currently provides market data on OTC Bulletin Board, Pink Sheets, and Nasdaq stocks valued at under $1 to institutional and retail investors, is re-naming itself EquityFeed Corp., and has just added full Level 2 data from Nasdaq (including market maker and regional exchange data), according to chief executive Stephan Touizer, who revealed the plans exclusively to Inside Market Data.
The Nasdaq data is being made available via the vendor’s EquityFeed Pro (formerly Microca
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit