The specifications will apply to Authorized Reporting Mechanisms (ARMs) used by firms to channel transaction reports to the FSA. The specifications will enable the FSA to collect transaction reports in a standard format, to automate data consolidation and mining.
FSA officials decline to comment on details of version 1.0 of the specifications, which have been released to "all potential ARM applicants," an FSA official says. The data within transaction reports will include all of the 23 fields
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech