Officials say the two sets of fees that the vendor has previously charged for custom integration of non-Thomson Reuters sources into Thomson One-a one-off fee to register a new application, followed by ongoing support fees for each application-will now be eliminated, and the integration services will be made available as part of the basic cost of the product.
"Some of our largest clients have used Thomson One as an integration framework... so that everything they use is available within the T
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act