The firm completed a four-week migration last week, after a pilot test in Q4 of last year. Martin Kullman, senior product manager for market data services at Raymond James, says Market-Q's hosted delivery model enabled the firm to roll it out quickly without a major installation project, while its intuitive interface meant end-users needed minimal retraining.
He says the firm is now migrating the final users who have a lot of spreadsheets with dynamic pricing linked to their Reuters Plus data. Th
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit