The broker aims to integrate Aspen's charting capabilities with its order management system so that its brokerage clients will have access to Aspen's analytics.
Indemaj chairman and chief executive Hatem Jabsheh says the move is an attempt to bring effective charting capabilities to the Middle East and North Africa. He says that when he set up the firm, he found there was no real charting software available in the region other than the packages included in terminal solutions from Reuters and
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse