Research software provider FirstRain has set up an advisory board comprised of end users and professionals from the research industry to provide guidance on strategy and developments to its software.
The first results of the board, which was formed around three months ago and since expanded, will be evident in a new software release scheduled for this summer. President and chief executive Penny Herscher says that the board was instrumental in helping decide what features should be prioritized
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech