More than 50 data and software vendors have signed up for OpenBook Real Time, the newest version of the New York Stock Exchange's OpenBook depth of book product, NYSE officials tell Inside Market Data.
The new version of OpenBook, which went into live production last Monday, May 1, cuts the frequency of data refresh from five seconds to one second. OpenBook gives traders more visibility into how much liquidity is in the market, at what price points, and whether it is on the exchange's electro
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse