The deal, signed at Inside Market Data's North American Financial Information Summit last Tuesday, will integrate InfoDyne's technology and 14 staff into IBM's WebSphere unit.
"This is really a big play for us in the low-latency space. We see lots of firms needing to process high volumes of information," says Tom Rosamilia, general manager of IBM WebSphere. "We believe this allows us to address the industry demand for faster, low-latency communication platforms."
While the vendors will continu
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit