The development project will see the ECN combine the best elements from the trading and data systems of Direct Edge and ISX, resulting in the creation of two new exchange platforms based on Direct Edge's EDGA and EDGX existing trading platforms, and the scrapping of the current ISX platform as a separate venue, subject to the Securities and Exchange Commission granting two new exchange licenses.
Steven Bonanno, chief technology officer at Direct Edge, says the new platforms will be largely based
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit