UK data vendor Perfect Information has completed a transition to Fort Lee, NJ-based municipal bond data provider DPC Data as its provider of support services for the North American market, officials say.
"The agreement leverages our expertise with filings data and our outsourcing capabilities," says Michael Ruvo, president of DPC Data. "We are providing phone support and training—both on-site and over the phone—and are working together to leverage our understanding and expertise in the US mar
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank