Central to the function of the group, which the vendor plans to unveil in the middle of this month, is a new JMS (Java Message Service) API that will enable firms to connect applications that currently use legacy messaging technologies to UME, avoiding major migration projects.
The vendor is currently receiving feedback on the API from early adopter clients to determine what features should be available in the first version of the API, which is scheduled to be released toward the end of the secon
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming