The reorganization, which took place over the fourth quarter of last year, involved relocating several staff from the vendor's Frankfurt office-which had previously served as the primary development and support center for Tenfore-to Morningstar's offices on City Road in London. During the process of moving its support center, the vendor ran dual support operations in parallel for a period of time, prior to initiating 24-hour support coverage from its London operations.
The move enables the divisi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act