While it is not known who the team will comprise, IMD can confirm that current Thomson Financial president and CEO Sharon Rowlands told Thomson staff last week that she will leave the vendor following the completion of the Thomson-Reuters deal and initial integration.
The news was also communicated to staff via a memo from Thomson Corp. president and CEO Dick Harrington.
Rowlands told staff that when the deal closes, she “will be looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity elsewhere,” b
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act