Goldman Sachs is offering technology from information provider Connotate to its buy-side client base, under a joint marketing agreement between the two, as part of a suite of data and analysis services from other vendors, collectively dubbed Hudson Street Services.
Connotate, based in New Brunswick, NJ, provides a library of software "agents" that users can set up to monitor pages from the public and subscription-based Internet, and create alerts when new information appears online that may b
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming