Interactive Data will distribute the Nasdaq Basic data in Version 3.2 of its Market-Q workstation product, which will be released in late October, as well as via its PlusFeed consolidated datafeed and custom Web data products, confirms Mark Hepsworth, president of institutional business at Interactive Data.
"In an environment where cost containment remains an important issue for clients, we have experienced demand for Nasdaq Basic [and] we are pleased to be among the first vendors to be able to p
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit