The consortium had aimed to provide a common data contribution and distribution platform whereby consortium members could share quote and trade data to combat rising data costs, while also complying with EU's Markets in Financial Instruments Directive's pre- and post-trade transparency requirements. Although it is still possible that the project—also known as Project Yes—may be resurrected in the future, sources have informed Inside Market Data that it is no longer being considered as a viab
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers