A Xinhua spokesperson says that a shared structure has actually been in place for Xinhua to provide support services to XFM since the subsidiary was created in 2005, though the vendor has only now decided to give the group a more formal structure as a result of the growth of the two businesses.
"With the growth of XFL and XFM, we saw the need to make sure both companies can go forward with development that is in line with each other," the spokesperson says. Xinhua's Q1 revenues increased 25 p
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership