The Virginia-based fund went live with the Quant House technology at the beginning of the year, following an evaluation period that began in October 2006. QIM deployed the Quant House feed handler technology to access low-latency exchange feeds from a number of derivatives exchanges, including the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Chicago Board of Trade, Euronext.liffe, Eurex, the IntercontinentalExchange, and Hong Kong Futures Exchange.
The firm is using the feeds in conjunction with the vendor'
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit