The new deployment covers 10 positions at the bank's office in Miami, Fla., one in Washington, DC, and another nine scattered across the Middle East in Dubai, Bahrain and Riyadh, says Pierre Laborie, global head of marketing at Traderforce.
The bank's Miami operation is heavily focused on supporting high-net-worth individuals in Latin America, says Andreas Kurath, chief operating officer of BNP Paribas Investment Services in Miami. As such, their data requirements center around US and Latin A
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit