Carletti left his role as managing director of Reuters France to take on the top job at Telekurs in February last year after former CEO Eugen Niesper retired (IMD, Dec. 18, 2006). Carletti could not be reached for comment, but a spokesperson for SIX Group says he is still under contract with the vendor, even though Jörg Buser, CEO of fellow SIX Group subsidiary Rolotec, a developer of financial applications and market data integration technology, will take over his responsibilities imminentl
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act