Though several tools already focus on managing the research flow between sell-side and buy-side firms, Ipreo's service, dubbed EventHub, aims to manage the process of broker-dealers arranging meetings between buy-side clients and companies in which the dealer hopes they will invest, as well as providing a list of other so-called corporate events.
Some buy-side firms consider access to company management an important part of the investment decision-making process, and assess the quality of tho
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank