Fixnetix has hired around a dozen new employees so far this month, to help bolster several functions across its network, hosting and software services, bringing total staff numbers to around 60-double that of 12 months ago.
To strengthen its network and hosting services, Fixnetix has hired Richard Reed, who has spent the past nine years as a business solutions consultant at network and communications provider Verizon, to the newly created role of head of network strategy, and has hired network en
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech