Reuters’ Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA) service will allow users to analyze order execution data to determine whether a firm’s best execution policy is achieving the best results. Reuters is also expanding its DataScope historical data service to include on-demand delivery of historical tick data to allow firms to perform their own TCA calculations.
The new services follow last week’s rollout of the .X Reuters Instrument Code (RIC), which allows users to view consolidated pan-European equity
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp