Siegert Surfaces at Thomson
Allan Siegert, former vice president of marketing and alliances at HyperFeed Technologies, joined Thomson Financial last month in the role of real-time sales executive, responsible for partnering with clients of the vendor's new real-time services, and co-ordinating with Thomson's sales and product teams to present the solutions to the market. Based in New York, Siegert reports to Scott Hall, regional managing director of data solutions for the Americas.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership