At the vendor's headquarters in Cambridge, Mass., EPFR has hired Bob Magri as a consultant on corporate strategy, sales and business development, to bring added expertise to its existing salesforce for targeting buy-side firms such as pension funds interested in using the vendor's fund flows data as an input to investment decisions.
For the last year, Magri has run his own consultancy, prior to which he was director of content and strategic partnerships at FactSet Research Systems, and previously
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit