Berry Heads for BarCap
David Berry is leaving his role as global head of market data, commercial at French banking giant Société Générale, and will join Barclays Capital in London in November, IMD has learned. Berry, who is well known in the industry for his involvement in UK industry association IPUG and its French equivalent Cossiom, declined to comment on details of his new role last week.
Markit Hires Lefferts in US
Markit, the UK-based credit reference data provider that recently bought Du
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech