The firm has signed on to CMA's Trade Hub service, a network of brokers that contribute bid and ask prices for open auction via the vendor's Series 4 data display workstation, which aggregates prices from brokers and exchanges, and displays a montage of bid and offer prices to participating users. Trade Hub enables LatAm to send orders from US clients to local clearing brokers in South America, and allows those firms to trade on prices from its US clients.
LatAm has been white-labeling CMA Series
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit