The firm is planning to expand Project Data Scrub—an initiative that began 20 months ago as part of cost management efforts when the bank engaged PricewaterhouseCoopers to benchmark its data spend at the desk and trader level against its peers, and use that information to reduce spend—to include data services used by its Asia business. Nicholas Gatti, global head of market data services at Lehman Brothers in New York, says the firm will begin applying the process in Asia in June or July.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit