To accompany the sale of the MarketTerminal client base-which had been the main source of revenue for KTS prior to its acquisition of Arcontech last year (IMD, Aug. 13, 2007)-the vendor will also change its name to Arcontech Plc, which is expected to take place at the company's next annual general meeting in December.
The divestment will generate significant cost savings and help the firm to focus on its core provision of underlying data technology and services, says KTS chief executive Andre
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership