Ariel Rastatter, director of product development for market data products at the NYSE, says the new feed allows the exchange to realize synergies from the NYSE-Arca merger to create a common distribution architecture for clients.
The feed, which began internal testing on June 1 and will go live on Aug. 6, utilizes the same reliable multicast technology already used by NYSE's Openbook product, Rastatter says, whereas ArcaBook previously used the TCP/IP network protocol, which delivered very lo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling