Although CMS is still solvent, it continues to make a loss, and has experienced limited success in selling the intellectual property rights to TDI since changing its business model to focus on outright software sales rather than service provision and selling its datafeed and display application business and client base to UK-based Tenfore Systems last year (IMD, May 22, 2006; June 5, 2006).
In fact, none of the TDI evaluations that officials had hoped would save the vendor have advanced beyo
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse